SNOW DAY 2007

Friday, October 13, 2006

WOW! This week was sure a ........


doosy (sp?).

Sunday saw me busy as a beaver cuting and organizing for the brownie crop that was coming up. I also took the girls (along with my MIL) to the theater to see "The Crayon Court". It was a great show. We all loved it.

On Monday, I had a "New Leader" Girl scout meeting from 6-9pm. Ahnika, Kiana, & Tim had soccer practice, and Regan had a Jr. GS meeting with her troop. I arrived to the meeting, only to find that no one else was there. Apparently they forgot to tell me (and 1 other person) that it had been cancelled. I waited around for 1 hour, just in case I was wrong about the time and it actually started at 7pm. It didn't.

Wednesday, Regan had soccer practice at 5pm and I sat at her practice cutting stuff for the brownie crop.

Thursday is the big day for the brownie troop crop (they were making hte brownie book). 22 of them showed up and OH MY GOODNESS. They did a great job, but what a lot of kids to be learning to scrap at the same time. Here are some pics of the project(in total there are 12 pages -which the girls had to contruct from scratch - and over 25 different picture / journalling spots (each of which have at least 1 mat - many of which have 2). It seriously took me over a week (working at night) to cut out all the materials. The girls seemed to like it though.




Friday - well today amoungst all else, I had a major (Really really major) report due to the state. I have been working on it for the last month (budget stuff, data, etc....). I am so glad that it was sent in - talk about a relief. Tonight I found out that Tim just got a new position and he is really excited about it. Tomorrow - Well the majority of the day is going to be spent on the soccer fields, as per normal.

2 comments:

busyizzie said...

Shellie, that album looks great. Spill it, what is Tim going to do now?

Ursula Page said...

Shellie - great brownie book!!! I am so impressed that the girls did it. Also, sorry about the cancellation and no one telling you. I hate it when that happens...