SNOW DAY 2007

Sunday, August 20, 2006

BUSY Busy busy...

Well swimming is finally over for the summer. After 8 weeks, I am a little happy that I am not going to be sitting on the pool deck everyday. Especially now that I am on the soccer field as well.

Of the two teams we are coaching this year, both are purple/lavender in color. The little girls (U6) have chosen the name "PURPLE PUMAS". The older girls (U8) have yet to choose. We are not choaching Regans team so we do not know what color hers is yet. Who knows maybe it will be purple as well. Tim was happy - ONLY ONE SHIRT to buy.

On a sadder note, I am also getting ready to start back to school, as are the girls. I think they are looking forward to it much more than I am. We have been very busy making sure everyone has clothes and shoes that fit and that they look good for the first day back. It seems that no matter how old you are it is always a bit nerve racking.

No comments: