SNOW DAY 2007

Sunday, September 24, 2006

I've been tagged.....

..... To post 5 weird things about myself.

Lets see (Can't think of even 1 - hum??????)

1. I l0ve surprises, to the extent that if Tim gives me a gift before my birthday, he still gets me something else on my birthday (weird huh - you'd think he would learn).

2. I write a letter to each of my girls (& Tim) telling them how much I love them and how proud I am of them, before I go on a trip. I mail it to them the day that I leave (usually as I am going to the airport). That way, if something happens to me (the plane crashes or something) they know exactly how I feel. (Tim says that I am fatalistic when it comes to flying without my family). I just don't want there to be any doubt about my feelings.

3. I am terrified of having something happen to me. Not that Tim would not raise the girls well, but that they would grow up with out a mom. I can't stand the thought of another woman raising my children. I am terribly selfish with my kids. I just don't think that anyone else could possibly love them and cherish them the way I do.

4. Although I love time alone, I hate to go anywhere with the girls. I haven't been away from the girls for more than 2 days at a time. Even when I go to conferences, I try to take Tim and the kids with me. I also miss them when I am not with them.

5. I have very few friends. I am so busy with Tim and the girls (and love to spend time with them), that I rarely go out with girlfriends. Not that I don't want to go, it is just that I feel bad not being with them.

Lets see, who can I tag. ...............Give me a couple days to think about it. I will think of someone....................

No comments: